Welcome To The Office
Ok, not everyone on the team watches The Office on repeat like Blake does.
If you love the field of local search and enjoy solving problems, then we’d <3 to talk to you.
Our culture in one word: Balance
Our goal is to never have you work more than 35 hours a week. We believe in a healthy work and life balance. This isn’t guaranteed but happens 80-90% of the time.
- Remote. Work from wherever you want.
- Paid health, dental, & vision (Your benefits kick in on the 1st of the following month from your start date. You can add your spouse or dependents to your plan, too, at an additional cost.).
- 401(k) matching up to 5% of your annual compensation.
- Maternal, Paternal, and adoption leave policies.
- Control of your schedule (set your own hours, work when YOU want).
You heard that right, YOU, YES YOU!, set your own working hours. You have the freedom to choose the times and days of the week you work. We’re not babysitters, as long as you’re getting your work done, we don’t care when you work. Obviously, we like to know what a typical work-week will look like for you so our Project Manager schedules work accordingly.
Generous PTO: 10 days of PTO year 1 of employment. 15 days of PTO year 2 of employment. 20 days of PTO year 3 of employment and each year thereafter. Your PTO is available to use 60 days after your start date.
Paid Holidays: 9 paid holidays each year.
We are always looking for stellar people that fit any of these roles:
- Link builders/PR
- Technical SEO
- Google My Business aficionados
- Content writers
- Project managers
- Account managers
- Digital analytics
- Paid search & social
Digital PR Specialist
We are looking to add a Digital PR Specialist to our growing team. The right candidate enjoys ideation, finding opportunities, and executing campaigns. You will have carte blanche in this role and we’re relying on you to do a stellar job. You’re familiar with link research, guest posts, local sponsorships, and know what HARO is.
You get brownie points by telling Blake what a citation is during your interview. The right candidate knows how to find relevant industry or local data, can think their way through running a survey, and loves coming up with unique content angles that earn coverage.
- Campaign ideation
- Find relevant data or conduct a survey (or both) to gather the data
- Parse through data to find your unique angle(s)
- Identify outreach opportunities
- Reach out to opportunities to earn coverage
- Work with the content team to come up with the best content for the asset and provide guidance on design elements needed
- Identify topical or locally relevant websites for clients
- Ideate how to get coverage on topical or locally relevant websites
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- You must live in the US
- Time management skills
- Great grammar
- Enjoy research
- Salary: $54,000 – $72,000 DOE
- Benefits – Health, dental, and vision
- Flexible schedule
- Sick pay
How to apply:
Send your resume to blake[@]ricketyroo.com with the subject line “Let’s talk digi PR”.
Equal Opportunity & Equity For All
We welcome inclusion and diversity to our team. LGBTQIA+, POC, and neurodiverse people are encouraged to apply.
Ready to apply?
We are just as fun and friendly as our Company name suggest – send us a note to say hello and start the conversation. We’re looking forward to it.